Face-to-face Edition on October 30 and 31, 2021
Virtual Edition from October 28th to November 1st, 2021
Face-to-face: October 30 and 31
Virtual: October 28th to November 1st
What is it?
A fair for tasting, promoting and direct selling to end consumers of Catalan cheese from their own producers with the intention to achieve three goals:
- Promote the traditional craftsmanship of skilled catalan cheesemakers.
- Introduce quality Catalan artisan cheeses to Barcelona tourists.
- Discover the rural world in the city through an event designed for everyone.
We want to give it a festive look and that is why we have scheduled it on October 30 and 31, 2021 in its face-to-face version and on October 28th to November 1st, 2021 in its virtual version at firesvirtuals.cat.
Expogestió is a company that has been managing fairs, markets and gastronomic events for more than forty years. More information about us is availablet at our website: www.expogestio.com / @expogestio
The Fair will be performed at the lobby of the Barcelona North Station, next to the Arc de Triomf / Passeig de Sant Joan, in the heart of the Eixample district of Barcelona. This lobby is a diaphanous rectangle of 622 m2 which includes a large space outside the Building. It’s easily reached by train, tube or bus.
- Registry at the exterior central zone of the entry
- Once registered, if you are a professional or press will give you an unripe bangle. If you are visitor will give you a yellow bangle. Like this if you exit will not be necessary that thunder you at registering.
- Access at the enclosure. If the capacity is completed, you will be given access progressively. Green bangles will have priority access.
- If you leave, you will be able to return without registering and respecting the capacity and the possible line.
How it works
- We offer the option of a purchased tasting ticket
- Wine, water and craft beer service to pair the artisan cheese tastings