SEE YOU ON 2021 !
2021 event dates not announced
What is it?
A fair for tasting, promoting and direct selling to end consumers of Catalan cheese from their own producers with the intention to achieve three goals:
- Promote the traditional craftsmanship of skilled catalan cheesemakers.
- Introduce quality Catalan artisan cheeses to Barcelona tourists.
- Discover the rural world in the city through an event designed for everyone.
The Fair was scheduled to run from September 19th until September 20th 2020, just before Barcelona’s Mercè Festival. This proximity provided a festive atmosphere to the event.
The virtual version took place at firesvirtuals.cat from 17th to 21st september 2020.
Expogestió is a company that has been managing fairs, markets and gastronomic events for more than forty years. More information about us is availablet at our website: www.expogestio.com / @expogestio
The Fair will be performed at the lobby of the Barcelona North Station, next to the Arc de Triomf / Passeig de Sant Joan, in the heart of the Eixample district of Barcelona. This lobby is a diaphanous rectangle of 622 m2 which includes a large space outside the Building. It’s easily reached by train, tube or bus.
- Registry at the exterior central zone of the entry
- Once registered, if you are a professional or press will give you an unripe bangle. If you are visitor will give you a yellow bangle. Like this if you exit will not be necessary that thunder you at registering.
- Access at the enclosure. If the capacity is completed, you will be given access progressively. Green bangles will have priority access.
- If you leave, you will be able to return without registering and respecting the capacity and the possible line.
How it works
- Free entrance (limited capacity)
- We offer the option of a purchased tasting ticket
- Wine, water and craft beer service to pair the artisan cheese tastings